June 19–21, 2019, Vall de Núria, Catalonia, Spain
The WG 2019 conference is the 45th edition of the WG series. It will take place in Vall de Núria, a valley very close to the French-Spanish borders. The conference will take place from Wednesday June 19 to Friday June 21, 2019. Participants are expected to arrive in Vall de Núria on Tuesday June 18, preferably by train from Barcelona, to join the welcome reception in the evening.
Dimitrios M. Thilikos and Ignasi Sau Valls
AlGCo project-team, LIRMM, Université de Montpellier, CNRS, France.
Departament de Ciències de la Computació and Departament de Matemàtiques, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain.
Submission of papers: February 19, 2019
Acceptance notification: April 19, 2019
Conference: June 19-21, 2019
Final version: July 09, 2019
Aims and Scope
WG conferences aim to connect theory and applications by demonstrating how graph-theoretic concepts can be applied in various areas of computer science. The goal is to present recent results and to identify and explore directions for future research. Submitted papers should describe original results in any aspects of graph theory related to computer science, including but not restricted to:
- design and analysis of sequential, parallel, randomized, parameterized algorithms,
- distributed graph and network algorithms,
- structural graph theory with algorithmic or complexity applications,
- computational complexity of graph and network problems,
- graph grammars, graph rewriting systems and graph modeling,
- graph drawing and layouts,
- computational geometry,
- computational biology,
- graph mining
- random graphs and models of the web and scale-free networks, and
- support of the above concepts by suitable implementations and applications.
Submissions and Proceedings
The submission server is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wg2019
Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award
To be announced